- Category: Announcements
- Published: Thursday, 16 January 2020 08:21
IS SAINT JOHN’S LUTHERAN SCHOOL KINDERGARTEN RIGHT FOR YOU?
Choosing the right Kindergarten is an important step in your child's education. It is during that year that your child gains the needed building blocks to be successful in the years that follow. At St. John’s we will provide a learning experience that will help your child obtain that success.
- Full day Kindergarten
- Hands on approach in math and science
- Language arts program that includes phonemic awareness, phonics, comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, high-frequency words, leveled readers, and much more.
- Fine arts program that encourages creativity
- A social studies program that develops an awareness of different people and cultures.
- Students learn about leadership and cooperation while being involved in a school family atmosphere.
- Your child will participate in exercise, games and races as well as have opportunities to develop large motor skills and learn about safety and good health.
- Field trips are offered throughout the year that support the learning that is taking place in the classroom.
- At St. John’s there are many opportunities for you to be involved in classroom activities.
I encourage you to come and visit our Kindergarten at our Open House on Wednesday, January 22 any time from 5:00-7:00. I know that once you have visited and talked to our teachers you will see the many advantages and opportunities that are available and that St. John’s Lutheran School is the right Kindergarten for your child.