Organizational Goals for 2017-2018
St. John’s Lutheran School – Elgin, IL
Four goals have been set to guide the focus and energy of all parts of St. John’s School ministry between now and the end of June 2018.
St. John’s Lutheran School is a growing, vibrant Christian school of choice in the Fox River Valley where qualified, caring teachers work as a team to create an inspiring education opportunity. Here engaged students are guided to reach their full potential in Christ and are equipped to lead and serve in our ever changing world.
THE ORGANIZATION’S GOALS
- Increase enrollment for 2018-2019 to at least 120 students.
- Develop and carry out strategies to expand and improve written and oral communication amongst an array of target audiences and stakeholders.
- Oversee administrative development and follow-through of yearlong, ongoing staff professional development that results in a faculty more effectively able to use existing technology. The plan will also create a clear path for expanded and effective technology use in the future.
- Complete the steps of the School Action Plan as designated for 2017-2018.
SCHOOL BOARD SPECIFIC GOALS
- Oversee and facilitate the accomplishment of the organization’s goals.
- Be accountable for all ministry entities’ responsibilities for School Action Plan progress.
- Effectively use and communicate the newly established vision and values.
- Locate, connect, and communicate with additional St. John’s alumni.
- Continue policy manual revision.
- Create a philosophy of St. John’s fundraising.
- Conduct financial planning based on enrollment, projected income, and costs.
- Conduct a successful annual fund.
- Grow professionally as a board.