Preschool Curriculum Overview
Preschool activities at St. John's Lutheran School and Preschool are designed to encourage academic, social, emotional, and spiritual growth in a loving, Christian learning environment. A rich variety of hands-on, age-appropriate learning experiences are provided to foster curiosity, exploration, and creativity.
Samples of activities/goals include:
• Learn Bible verses.
• Sing songs and say prayers.
• Study Bible lessons about:
• God’s blessings and our thanks.
• Jesus as our Savior and good friend who is always with us.
• Sharing the love of Jesus.